Gravatar

#11 Michael Andersen 10 år siden

Ups det var en dag for meget, men så bliver det bare endnu billigere :)

Det er kun 10 % af den samlet pris der skal betales nu.
Smile, you son of a bitch!
Gravatar

#12 Ericmase 10 år siden

PredatorX (2) skrev:
Ikke endnu nej, Johan og jeg har haft mega travlt, men vi får styr på det snarest :D

Gør det endelig når I kan :)
The Movie Nerd is here...
Gravatar

#13 Michael Andersen 10 år siden

Jeg faldt lige over et interview med Elfman, hvor han taler lidt om sine forberedelser til koncerten:

And while we’re on the subject, I was thrilled to see that at the Royal Albert Hall on October 7th, there’s going to be a live performance of your music from the Tim Burton films...

There will indeed! And once again I’ve gotta go back, that’s my job for the next couple months is I’ve got to sift through all those scores and create some suites, because I’ve got to figure out what we’re going to play.

This time I’m going to go even deeper, because on the records I just had to listen to everything and re-organise tracks and sometimes take a few mixes or something, but here I’m going to open up the original scores and go back and reconstruct pieces and/or elaborate on them. So it’s really going back! I’m going to be potentially creating suites for Pee Wee and Batman and Beetlejuice that probably don’t exist…

[At this point, I think it’s safe to say, I had an overwhelming wave of excitement hit me at the prospect of hearing the new arrangements] Oh wow! Well I look forward to that. What actually inspired the decision to do the live performance over here?

With most things like, this it occurs because it’s a brainstorm of my agent, who is always coming up with some crazy scheme and he asked me some time ago, "Would you be into doing a concert?" and I said [hesitantly] "I don’t know… sure… why not" as I was always afraid of that, because of the work involved. I’ve avoided doing concerts because I’ve worked for 27 years and it’s hard – you have to re-imagine stuff and put work into it, and me not liking to go backwards, I’ve just avoided it and avoided it, so I said, alright then, I guess maybe it’d be fun.

Then at another my agent called me and said, "Would you be willing to possibly sing a song or two from Nightmare?" and at the point I was like, "Oh yeah, yeah, sure whatever." Then the next time I heard from him he says, "Guess what, tickets went on sale and they all sold out", and I’m like "What? When did that happen!? Really…" [Laughs] and then suddenly the reality of it [hit] and I asked him, "Did I say I was or wasn’t going to sing?" and he told me I was, so I figured, okay, I’m not going to go back on my word, but then suddenly it’s like, "Oh. What did I get myself into" but it’ll be good.

If I can get the music all sorted out – I went through it last week and realised, my god, there’s only 90 minutes [to perform], there’s 15 scores, that’s only six minutes a score – it was a little bit daunting last week when I began to look at it, but I’m sure I’ll sort it out.

I’m glad to hear you’re singing, as I was going to ask that, and now I know…

Yeah and it’s already been promised and I can’t go back now!

I’ll make sure to print that too…

Yeah, I don’t wanna go there and have all of London pointing their fingers and shouting, "Liar!"

http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/24858/danny-elfman...
Gravatar

#14 Collateral 10 år siden

Elwood kan du ordne betaling hvis der bliver overført nogle penge? Bare lige for at holde den diskussion i live.

- Interessant interview. Den of Geek er et herligt site.
"You can't please everybody. In fact sometimes I don't please anybody" - Oliver Stone
Gravatar

#15 elwood 10 år siden

Ehmm lige inde og se nu, den skriver ikke muligt for 10 pladser hmm. eller rettere den 8 oktober ikke ledig.
J. J: "This is one of my Favorite shots."
Tom Cruise: "I just love this scene, and the set"
Gravatar

#16 Collateral 10 år siden

Det er derfor vi skal til at være lidt hurtige med en beslutning. Så må vi jo finde et andet sted.
"You can't please everybody. In fact sometimes I don't please anybody" - Oliver Stone
Gravatar

#17 elwood 10 år siden

Hvis man siger 9 oktober, så viser den det som ledig fra 5-8, men det jo 8 oktober vi rejser hjem, jeg er officielt forvirret nu ?
Gravatar

#18 Collateral 10 år siden

:S
Gravatar

#19 Michael Andersen 10 år siden

Det duer ikke. Hvad med denne så:

http://www.hostelworld.com/hosteldetails.php/Trave...
Gravatar

#20 elwood 10 år siden

Ser fint ud, jeg skal bare lige være sikker, fordi står den til departing 8 oktober er den grået ud, men er det blot fordi det er den dag man rejser af sted ?

Skriv ny kommentar: