“10,000 B.C.” har meget tilfælles med mammutterne, der optræder i filmen. Den er storslået og højlydt, men kollapser forbavsende let og med et ordentligt brag. Selv den udskældte, nærtbeslægtede “Pathfinder” havde mere engagerende drama og flere interessante karakterer end dette ligegyldige sammenkog af talløse overlegne film. Filmens fans kan dog glæde sig over BD-udgivelsens fornemme AV-præsentation, og der medfølger bl.a. en enkelt glimrende dokumentar.

Læs hele anmeldelsen her

Gravatar

#11 Bohemian 15 år siden

fik os kun set halvdelen, seriøst en gang lort..

kan man som filmskaber virkelig ikke selv se man har lavet noget lort? geez..
Free in serenity.
Gravatar

#12 nostromo 15 år siden

I honestly don't know where the inconsistencies begin and end or where the silly fact raping starts and ends. But what I do know is that it's a load of hog wash.

Ok, so this is 10.000 B.C. (Quoted to be the Christian Calendar Before Christ which then makes it a strange thing that A.D. then becomes a latin "Anno Domini = In the year of our Lord). Right so, using B.C. we can assume it's in relation to the Christian Religion, as the Christians saw this movie as an Anti Christian movie. How the hell they got to that conclusion is beyond me but then it's the same as some people thinking WALL•E promotes Robot Sex and is ridiculing fat people.

Alright so Christians hate this film and historians laugh at this film. What about the rest of us?

I personally couldn't last more than half way through the film. First of all it's called 10.000 B.C. It should have been 10.000 B.C.E as it's more PC than B.C. which in turn is BS. :/

The acting was crap, the accents were confusing and stupid, the action was raping fact just to entertain the films otherwise twisted mesh of ideas and plots. The choice for the lead female character was very out of place, with her fake blue eyes and very modern face, it's easily concluded that we DID NOT look anything like these people 10.000 BCE.

To be fair, it's just a movie and it's silly, but it's trying to be serious and that's where it fails...

I could go on and on about this so I'll just leave you with this...

WHAT THE F*&%£! Was up with those giant Turkeys?
Girl: It said my cookies aren't turned on? What am I supposed to do, pour some milk on myself and show them my tits?
Gravatar

#13 filmz-Bruce 15 år siden

#12 Nostromo! Du skulle skrive MANGE flere indlæg om film :)

I enjoyed it ... THOROUGHLY :D
Wishlist hos Axelmusic: http://www.axelmusic.com/wishlist.php?uid=11140
Gravatar

#14 Yoda 15 år siden

Ja, det er i sandhed en slatten film.
Steven Spielberg: "Every time I go to a movie, it's magic, no matter what the movie's about."
Gravatar

#15 myshkin 15 år siden

2 stjerner? Den fortjener 1 stjerne. Fortællerstemmen og D'leh og hans ven i nøden, missekatten, afgjorde det hele for mig...
"also it's a movie don't be a cunt."
- internet anonymous
Gravatar

#16 Spanner 15 år siden

Husk, at for visse kristne er det en hån at påstå, at jorden er mere end 6000 år gammel. Det står nemlig i en bog, de selv har skrevet, at det er den ikke!
"You fuhl no man can kil me die no ay not man" - Erlingur666
"Do not talk to me about pork when we have a crisis on my hands!!" - Producerem

Skriv ny kommentar: